- through the official website www.MakanBus.com
- through the hotels
- through tour agencies on their websites
After purchase of the tickets online, the tickets will be sent to your registered email address.
Print the ticket, or use the embedded QR code to board the Bus.
DEPARTURE POINTS AND TIME
The main pick up points will be at orchardgateway, facing Somerset Road. The route for various drop off and pick up points are orchardgateway – Balestier – Upper Thomson – Sin Ming Avenue – Ang Mo Kio – Bishan – Toa Payoh – orchardgateway. It is a loop service.
The Company has the sole right to change routes and times without notice. Updates will be given at the earliest opportunity.
You may board the bus at the various designated pick up points along the route. You may choose to stay longer at any point and take the next bus.
Customer shall ensure to be on time at the scheduled destination or pick up point. The bus will not wait and the Company will not be held liable.
ROUTE OF TOUR
The Company shall endeavour to conduct the tour according to the schedule but reserves the right to vary the destinations as circumstances permit.
- Customers to print out the e-tickets or use the QR code in the e-tickets as proof of purchase in order to board the bus.
- If purchase from hotels, they will also receive an e-ticket.
- Tickets remain the property of the Company and held by the Customer for safekeeping. It shall be produced to the driver/attendant/guide when boarding the bus.
- No replacement for loss ticket
- No cancellation of the tickets
- Tickets are valid for the day of use only. ( 1day)
- No refund for the tickets unless the Company is unable to provide the tour during the validity of the ticket
NO CONSUMPTION OF FOOD AND DRINKS INCLUDING ALCOHOL
- Eating and drinking including alcohol are strictly prohibited while on the bus.
- Smoking is also prohibited at most public and eating places. Please seek advice from the Company’s representative/guide/driver.
CONDUCT OF CUSTOMERS
- The Company has the right to refuse entry or to allow a Customer to continue with the tour if in their opinion that his/her conduct or behavior is causing nuisance to the other passengers or is a risk to the safety of all on board the bus.
- Customers shall remain seated at all times when the bus is in motion.
NO LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, infection or illness caused in any way to the Customer using or consuming the services or products of third parties.
Purchase of food and other products will be at the expense of Customers. Preferably to pay by local currency.
Children below 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Children below the age of 12 will not need to purchase a ticket.
Each child below the age of 12 must be accompanied by one paying adult.
The management and staff of Makan Bus may request for a valid identification of the child should it be deemed necessary
The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury, however caused or suffered by the Customer or his/her personal belongings.